Library Equipment Policies
Library equipment is available to College of DuPage faculty and staff for two weeks. Portable items must be picked up at the Circulation Desk. Delivery items will be sent to designated locations.
- Deliveries are available Mon. - Fri., 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- No deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays
- Please allow 24 hours for equipment deliveries
- Bookings with short term notice will be completed when possible
- Portable items (Laptops, Microphones, etc.) need to be picked up in person. Delivery items (Podiums, Flip charts, etc.) will be brought to classrooms
Contact Circulation Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 942-2106
How to Book Equipment
- Select an item you want to book and click on Availability
- Click on an available time slot for a space to start a booking at that time
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button to add the item to your booking (you may add additional items to your cart)
- If you are ready to checkout scroll up and click on the "Add to Cart & Checkout" button in the upper right corner
- Check your booking information
- Continue if you are ready to check out or "Add Another Booking" if you need more items.
- Fill out the form with your First and Last name, email address and the Delivery location if an item needs to be delivered to your room.
- Submit your booking.
Determining return time